We appreciate your continued support of LSPS
Looking for a Professional Land Surveyor?
SAVE THE DATE!!
What: LSPS 56th Annual Convention
When: April 5-7, 2017
Houma Civic Center
346 Civic Center Blvd.
Houma, LA 70360
Courtyard by Marriott
142 Library Dr.
Houma, LA 70360
Over 15 hours of Continuing Education!
Presentation Thursday by Jeff Lucas, PLS.
Standards of Practice & Ethics will be Friday.
The LSPS General Business Meeting will be Friday.
Golf, Clay Shoot and the
Exhibitor Reception on Wednesday.
Convention Chairman Gerard Legendre and District 2 members are currently setting the schedule, lining up speakers and planning the spouses’ events!
Check the LSPS website www.lsps.net for updates. Hope to see you there!
The Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board (LAPELS) maintains
an online list of Licensed Surveyors. Go to LAPELS.com
click on "Roster of Individuals & Firms". Fill out the form Class -"PLS", type in
the city, state, and submit. From the list produced, click on the License Number
of the individual. The phone company should be able to provide a number based on
the surveyor's name and address.
Louisiana Society of Professional
is organized for the following purposes of enhancing the status
of the Land Surveying Profession by:
- Maintaining high technical and cultural standards for entrance to the Society.
- Cooperating with educational institutions in the maintenance of high standards of
education in Land Surveying.
- Requiring a high standard of ethical practice by members of the Society.
- Aiding in the adoption of high standard of attainment for the granting of the legal
right to practice Professional Land Surveying.
- Fostering among students of Land Surveying the study of philosophy and history,
tradition and achievement, duties and social functions of the Land Surveying Profession.
- Encouraging the personal and professional development of young Land Surveyors.
- Supporting activities looking to the increased employment of Land Surveyors and
seeking new opportunities for service in Land Surveying.